Sunday, June 27, 2010

My newsest creation is this great Family Home Evening Board. I am against those hokey looking beehive or house looking whimsical fhe boards so I have made this one as a great way to not only keep track of whos doing what but to add fun pictures of my kids as they grow up to it. I am selling these for $42.50 (plus shipping if delivery isn't possible). They are well built solid oak cupboard doors and they come the following colors:

Black
Beige
Cranberry
Brown
Celery Green

I can also custom make them to fit any color scheme you need or want. If interested email me at richrebleduc@yahoo.com. (We are making these for our Sister Saturday in September so if you are in my ward you will want to hold off a bit!) Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken Wire Picture Hanger

Chicken Wire Picture Hanger
These are the cutest chicken wire hangers. I stole the idea from a friend of mines blog. They are really cute. I have a bunch made if you are interested in one to buy...email me for sizes, colors and pricing.

Dry Erase Organizer

Dry Erase Organizer
These are one of the greatest things I have made so far. I use it more than anything else I've made as well. It is a dry erase board that you can customize to your needs. Mine has a calendar as well as four catergories on it: Grocery List, Birthdays, To Do's, and Messages. I sell them all completely made or if you are just interested in the vinyl calendar and catergories I can do those as well. Email me if you are interested.